Damascus Santoku Knife
The Home&Wild Damascus Santoku Knife is :
- Santoku knives can be used for general chopping, cutting and slicing of most ingredients due to their lightweight and easy handling for the most kitchen-cutting task ;
- 67 layers of Japanese Damascus steel on each side envelop a high-carbon steel (VG-10) blade core. Together these form a durable 73-layered Damascus blade resistant to rust and corrosion;
- Hand Crafted 1.8 MM Razor blade stays sharp for long-lasting;
- 58-62 Rockwell hardness and special heat treatment during production make the knife resistant to wear. The blade is hard, but not brittle;
- The mirror-polished blade reflects an excitingly beautiful Damascus steel pattern;
- Ergonomic design pakka wood handle for comfy grip and maximum control.
Knife Type: Santoku Knives
Blade material: Carbon Steel
Handle material: Pakka Wood
Knife Size: 9.3"
Blade Length: 5"
Blade Thickness: 1.8 mm
Wilderness cooking logo on the blade
CARE: Following proper care and maintenance will help prolong the life of your knife and ensure excellent performance.
DO use the knife on wooden or high-quality plastic boards to not damage the blade. Our Home&Wild Cutting board is an amazing choice to prolong the life of your knife;
DO sharp and hone your knife regularly enough;
DO always keep your knife dry and clean;
DO hand wash with warm soapy water;
DO lubricate the blade with knife care oil, especially for long-term storage without the use of knives.
DO NOT put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water;
DO NOT chop metal products or use a knife as a hammer, screwdriver and other tools (including for opening metal cans);
DO wipe your wooden products dry, and let them finish by air-drying on their side.
After use, DO clean the products and place them in the ventilating place.
DO wash your wooden products soon after you’re done using them. This is so liquids, food residue, and odours don’t penetrate the wood.
DO NOT put wooden products in the dishwasher. The excessive heat and harsh chemicals of the dish detergent will cause the wood to dry out, warp, and/or crack.
DO NOT use harsh, concentrated cleaners on your wooden products.
DO NOT place the products in a microwave, oven or dishwasher.
DO NOT place the products near the heater and avoid direct sunlight, it potentially will cause cracking.