Compact mini Butcher Knife
The Home&Wild Compact mini Butcher Knife is:
- Compact design makes the knife perfect for camping and suitable for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing any fruit, fish,big meat and vegetables.
- Made of High Carbon Stainless Steel which prevents rust and corrosion.
- Comfy grip with ergonomic design of full tang solid rosewood handle.
- Long lasting design with full tang handle firmly bolstered with 2 rivets
- The texture is hand tempered for non-sticky blade to reduce the adhesion between food and the blade
- 5 inch long and 6mm thick blade easily deals with heavy tasks
- Forged blade is iced-tempered for increased hardness, durability and wear-resistance.
Knife Type: Cleaver Knives
Blade Material: 3Cr13 Carbon Steel
Handle material: Rosewood
Blade Thickness: 6 mm
Wilderness cooking logo on the blade
CARE: Following proper care and maintenance will help prolong the life of your knife and ensure excellent performance.
DO use the knife on wooden or high quality plastic boards to not damage the blade. Our Home&Wild Cutting board is an amazing choice to prolong the life of your knife;
DO sharp and hone your knife regularly enough;
DO always keep your knife dry and clean;
DO hand wash with warm soapy water;
DO lubricating the blade with knife care oil, especially for long-term storage without the use of knives.
DO NOT put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water;
DO NOT chop metal products or use a knife as a hammer, screwdriver and other tools (including for opening metal cans);
DO wipe your wooden products dry, and let them finish by air-drying on its side.
After use, DO clean the products and place them in the ventilating place.
DO wash your wooden products soon after you’re done using them. This is so liquids, food residue, and odors don’t penetrate the wood.
DO NOT put wooden products in the dishwasher. The excessive heat and harsh chemicals of the dish detergent will cause the wood to dry out, warp, and/or crack.
DO NOT use harsh, concentrated cleaners on your wooden products.
DO NOT place the products in a microwave, oven or dishwasher.
DO NOT place the products near heater and avoid direct sunlight, it’s potentially will cause cracking.