Butcher kitchen Knife
The Home&Wild Butcher kitchen Knife is :
- It can be used for mincing, shredding vegetable, slicing meat, chopping seafood, etc.
- Long lasting design with full tang blade integrated without soldering, which is firm and durable to eliminate broken handle
- Heavy duty, yet solid and nimble giving you extreme cutting power
- The texture is hand tempered for beautiful design and hand hammered for non-sticky blade to reduce the adhesion between food and the blade
- High temperature quenching and forging for hand hammered sharp blade, high hardness, and elimination of corrosion, suitable to deal with heavy tasks.
- Ergonomic design of wood handle for comfy grip and maximum control.
Knife Type: Chopping Knives
Blade material: 4Cr13 stainless steel
Handle material: Wenge wood
Knife Length: 11.8"
Blade Length: 8"
Blade Thickness 2.5mm ultra thick
Wilderness cooking logo on the blade
CARE: Following proper care and maintenance will help prolong the life of your knife and ensure excellent performance.
DO always keep your knife dry and clean;
DO hand wash with warm soapy water;
DO lubricating the blade with knife oil and wrapping it with a cloth for long-term storage without the use of knives.
DO lubricating the blade with knife care oil, especially for long-term storage without the use of knives.
DO NOT put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water;
DO NOT chop hard animal bones, metal products or use a knife as a hammer, screwdriver and other tools (including for opening metal cans);
DO wipe your wooden products dry, and let them finish by air-drying on its side.
After use, please DO clean the products and place them in the ventilating place.
DO wash your wooden products soon after you’re done using them. This is so liquids, food residue, and odors don’t penetrate the wood.
DO NOT put wooden products in the dishwasher. The excessive heat and harsh chemicals of the dish detergent will cause the wood to dry out, warp, and/or crack.
DO NOT use harsh, concentrated cleaners on your wooden products.
DO NOT place the products in a microwave, oven or dishwasher.
DO NOT place the products near heater and avoid direct sunlight, it’s potentially will cause cracking.
I did not get yet the knife
does the butcher knife come with a sheath?
Not only does this knife look good but it’s well balanced and makes cutting meat or vegetables easy! It’s very solidly built and I can’t imagine anything causing it to break. Exceptional value.
I still did not get my order
Butcher kitchen Knife