Old Style Cleaver Knife with Belt-Loop eco-Leather Sheath
The Home&Wild Old Style Cleaver Chopping Knife is:
- High Carbon Steel Multipurpose chef knife suitable for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing any fruit, fish, meat, cartilages and vegetables.
- Come with belt-loop leather sheath, you can carry it for outdoor cooking
- Long lasting design with full tang handle firmly bolstered with 3 rivets
- The texture is hand tempered for non-sticky blade to reduce the adhesion between food and the blade
- High temperature quenching for broad and thick blade, suitable to deal with heavy tasks
- Hand Forged craftsmanship, classic old style look
Knife Type: Cleaver Knives
Blade Material: 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
Handle material: Pakka wood
Blade Thickness: 5 mm
Weight: 525g + 150g(sheath)
Wilderness cooking logo on the blade
CARE: Following proper care and maintenance will help prolong the life of your knife and ensure excellent performance.
DO use the knife on wooden or high quality plastic boards to not damage the blade. Our Home&Wild Cutting board is an amazing choice to prolong the life of your knife;
DO sharp and hone your knife regularly enough;
DO always keep your knife dry and clean;
DO hand wash with warm soapy water;
DO lubricating the blade with knife care oil, especially for long-term storage without the use of knives.
DO NOT put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water;
DO NOT chop metal products or use a knife as a hammer, screwdriver and other tools (including for opening metal cans);
DO wipe your wooden products dry, and let them finish by air-drying on its side.
After use, DO clean the products and place them in the ventilating place.
DO wash your wooden products soon after you’re done using them. This is so liquids, food residue, and odors don’t penetrate the wood.
DO NOT put wooden products in the dishwasher. The excessive heat and harsh chemicals of the dish detergent will cause the wood to dry out, warp, and/or crack.
DO NOT use harsh, concentrated cleaners on your wooden products.
DO NOT place the products in a microwave, oven or dishwasher.
DO NOT place the products near heater and avoid direct sunlight, it’s potentially will cause cracking.
Totally worth the buy! Used it to feed my little kitties, if you know what I mean.