Old style Chef Knife
The Home&Wild Old Chef Knife is:
- Chef Knife suitable for kitchen or outdoor hunting use, including skinning, deboning and cutting thick meat
- 3Cr13 stainless steel blade makes the knife resistant to rust and corrosion
- Long lasting design with full tang solid wood handle firmly bolstered with 3 rivets, design for long lasting
- The texture is hand tempered for beautiful design and hand hammered for non-sticky blade to reduce the adhesion between food and the blade
- High temperature quenching and forging for hand hammered sharp blade and high hardness, suitable to deal with heavy tasks
Knife Type: Bonning Knives
Blade Material: 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
Handle material: Pakka Wood
Wilderness cooking logo on the blade
CARE: Following proper care and maintenance will help prolong the life of your knife and ensure excellent performance.
DO use the knife on wooden or high quality plastic boards to not damage the blade. Our Home&Wild Cutting board is an amazing choice to prolong the life of your knife;
DO sharp and hone your knife regularly enough;
DO always keep your knife dry and clean;
DO hand wash with warm soapy water;
DO lubricating the blade with knife care oil, especially for long-term storage without the use of knives.
DO NOT put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water;
DO NOT chop metal products or use a knife as a hammer, screwdriver and other tools (including for opening metal cans);
DO wipe your wooden products dry, and let them finish by air-drying on its side.
After use, DO clean the products and place them in the ventilating place.
DO wash your wooden products soon after you’re done using them. This is so liquids, food residue, and odors don’t penetrate the wood.
DO NOT put wooden products in the dishwasher. The excessive heat and harsh chemicals of the dish detergent will cause the wood to dry out, warp, and/or crack.
DO NOT use harsh, concentrated cleaners on your wooden products.
DO NOT place the products in a microwave, oven or dishwasher.
DO NOT place the products near heater and avoid direct sunlight, it’s potentially will cause cracking.
Purchased as a gift for husband. Very good quality, very, very sharp, well balanced.
I like the weight and the design. Easy to use.