Premium Damascus Chef knife in Gift Box
The Home&Wild Premium Damascus Chef Knife is :
- Is suitable for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing any fruit, fish, meat and vegetables.
- 33 layers of damascus steel on each side envelop a Molybdenum and Vanadium steel core. Together these form a durable 67-layered Damascus blade resistant to rust and corrosion;
- Hand Crafted 2 MM blade and V-sharp edge accurately hand sharpened to 10-15° per side stays sharp for long lasting and creates an effortless slicing experience.
- 60-62 Rockwell hardness and special vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen cooling technique are implemented, thus makes the knife resistant to wear. The blade is hard, but not brittle;
- The mirror-polished blade reflects an excitingly beautiful Damascus steel pattern;
- The strong burl wood resin ergonomic handle contribute excellent grip, perfect balance, superior control
Knife Type: Chef Knives
Blade material: VG10 Damascus Steel Core
Handle material: Burl wooden and resin
Knife Length: 13"
Blade Length: 7.9"
Blade Thickness 2mm
Wilderness cooking logo on the blade
CARE: Following proper care and maintenance will help prolong the life of your knife and ensure excellent performance.
DO always keep your knife dry and clean;
DO hand wash with warm soapy water;
DO wash well after high acid products as Damascus steel is particularly reactive to acid;
DO lubricating the blade with oil for Damascus steel and wrapping it with a cloth for long-term storage without the use of knives.
DO lubricating the blade with knife care oil, especially for long-term storage without the use of knives.
DO NOT put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water;
DO NOT chop hard animal bones, metal products or use a knife as a hammer, screwdriver and other tools (including for opening metal cans);
DO NOT use Damascus knives for throwing;
DO NOT bend the blade of a Damascus knife at a large angle.
DO wipe your wooden products dry, and let them finish by air-drying on its side.
After use, please DO clean the products and place them in the ventilating place.
DO wash your wooden products soon after you’re done using them. This is so liquids, food residue, and odors don’t penetrate the wood.
DO NOT put wooden products in the dishwasher. The excessive heat and harsh chemicals of the dish detergent will cause the wood to dry out, warp, and/or crack.
DO NOT use harsh, concentrated cleaners on your wooden products.
DO NOT place the products in a microwave, oven or dishwasher.
DO NOT place the products near heater and avoid direct sunlight, it’s potentially will cause cracking.
Incredibly sharp out of the box and beautiful
This knife is absolutely beautiful! It is very well made. I gave it as a gift. Recipient was thrilled, and pleased with the performance of the knife. Delivered earlier than expected. Top quality.
I was excited when this knife was finally in stock. I was disappointed when it arrived and the blade portion that makes contact with the cutting board was not straight, leaving a gap between the knife and the board. The handle is beautiful and the knife is light weight. It would be good for sushi because the blade is thin.
The quality of the product is outstanding. The box and presentation is also great and it's super sharp. I also want to point that the customer service is super responsive and the shipping speed relatively quick. I would totally recommend it, even more since the price is right for what you are getting.
I just got these knives but they seem to be well made. Thx!