Premium Damascus Cleaver Knife
The Home&Wild Premium Damascus Cleaver Knife is:
- 33 layers of damascus steel on each side envelop a Molybdenum and Vanadium steel core. Together these form a durable 67-layered Damascus blade resistant to rust and corrosion;
- V-sharp edge accurately hand sharpened to 15° per side stays sharp for long lasting and creates an effortless slicing experience.
- 60-62 Rockwell hardness with special vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen cooling technique are implemented, what makes the knife resistant to wear. The blade is hard, but not brittle;
- The mirror-polished blade reflects an excitingly beautiful Damascus steel pattern and reduces food sticking;
- The strong burl wood and blue resin ergonomic handle contribute excellent grip, perfect balance, superior control
Knife Type: Cleaver Knives
Blade Material: VG10 Damascus steel
Handle material: resin, Burl wood
Knife Size: 13.2"
Wilderness cooking logo on the blade
CARE: Following proper care and maintenance will help prolong the life of your knife and ensure excellent performance.
DO use the knife on wooden or high quality plastic boards to not damage the blade. Our Home&Wild Cutting board is an amazing choice to prolong the life of your knife;
DO sharp and hone your knife regularly enough;
DO always keep your knife dry and clean;
DO hand wash with warm soapy water;
DO lubricating the blade with knife care oil, especially for long-term storage without the use of knives.
DO NOT put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water;
DO NOT chop metal products or use a knife as a hammer, screwdriver and other tools (including for opening metal cans);
DO wipe your wooden products dry, and let them finish by air-drying on its side.
After use, DO clean the products and place them in the ventilating place.
DO wash your wooden products soon after you’re done using them. This is so liquids, food residue, and odors don’t penetrate the wood.
DO NOT put wooden products in the dishwasher. The excessive heat and harsh chemicals of the dish detergent will cause the wood to dry out, warp, and/or crack.
DO NOT use harsh, concentrated cleaners on your wooden products.
DO NOT place the products in a microwave, oven or dishwasher.
DO NOT place the products near heater and avoid direct sunlight, it’s potentially will cause cracking.